Wednesday 9 November 2016

Written Interview 2: Laiba Noor: Why Did You Sign Up For This Course?

       
        “I took this course because I’m interested in the not-for-profit sector. I volunteered as the marketing director for The Citizen’s Foundation (TCF) and through that role I began to learn more about the NFP sector. I learned a lot of things from that role, but, I still had questions about the NFP sector. This course seemed like a great way to answer my questions and learn more about NFP organizations. I’m passionate about the NFP sector, and I’m still the marketing director for TCF, so I see this course as a way to indulge my curiosity about the sector; while still learning new things that I can continue to use in my role with TCF. I feel that the skills that I’ll learn from this course will continue to be useful in the future, and will be applicable to a variety of situations.”

No comments:

Post a Comment