Wednesday 7 December 2016

Written Interview 5: Ryan Stegmaier: Why did you sign up for this course?


“I signed up for this course because when I think of how I would like to apply all of the skills I have acquired through my degree at McMaster, I hope to use them working for a not-for-profit organization or charity of some kind.  There is nothing more rewarding in my opinion than giving someone help that they genuinely need and improving their lives by doing so.  I signed up for this course to gain more insight on the not-for-profit sector in Canada and to learn about ways I could use my skills in the Commerce industry to get into this industry.  Through the series of lectures, guest speakers and donating $10,000 to a charity, it is safe to say this class has matched and gone beyond any expectations that I had going into it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment